Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Birthday My Dear Sis. Carol =)

I am such a lazy-bone for not having my blog updated since last month.
Yesterday was Carol's birthday.
She came up to KL with her boyfriend, Francis, and my eldest sister, Shirley, to celebrate it.
Once they reached, we had our dinner at Sushi Zanmai before the movie, Fast and Furious 5, started at 8.
That was really a fantastic movie! Bravo! Would like to watch for the second time or even more =)
Then, we together with my cousins, went to The Opera to have a drink and some fun.
This was my second time to pub however, the first time going in with my own IC. *Finally I am 18 and above*
Seriously, I don't think clubbing is suitable for me.Below are my reasons:-
1. Music does give me the excitement to dance but sometimes I find it too noisy and irritating .
2. I would have eaten something inside if the price was not that EXPENSIVE.
3. I can't hold on after 12 midnight. *normally I sleep quite early*
4. Pub is a dangerous place *for my acknowledge*.
5. I hate the smell of smoking inside. *the smell follows me until the next day even I've washed my hair >.< *
However, maybe I will still go clubbing during special day with the special ones =)
Then the next day, we went to midvalley for another movie-THOR.
Very nice scene and I love the story.
The main actor is so handsome. =)
We had our early dinner at Nando's and then they sent me back home.
They must be on the way back to Muar now.
Had a great time with them.
Lastly, Happy Birthday to Carol and may all your dreams come true.
Most importantly, stay happy always =)


I am now waiting for my beloved to come back :*

No comments:

Post a Comment