Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day with Jeanette and Min Shen

21/2
Jeanette called us up for lunch and movie that day.
Audrey and Charmaine weren't free so only the three of us went out for lunch after the class.
Jeanette brought us to Prince Cafe @ Hong Kong Cuisine which is located in SS2.
It's simply crowded that afternoon.
 This is Min Shen,cool girl who rides cool motorbike~
Jeanette,who uses nice vocabularies~

Try this~Quite nice =)
 As I had my breakfast quite late,I was still full and so I ordered only this + a sandwich.
I found the food there simply delicious. =)

After our lunch,we went back to Jeanette's house as we still had 2 hours before the movie started.
She showed us her previous photographs and led us looking around her house.
I like her house design especially the toilets =P

Min Shen left earlier because she had something to do with the badminton club *I guessed*
So,Jeanette and I went to Tropicana City Mall for the movie--"Burlesque"
Before the movie,Jeanette brought me here for a special one that I've never tried it before.
Tutti Frutti--the frozen yogurt
Firstly,grab a cup.
Then,choose any flavor you like.
Be careful and make sure that you are not adding too much.
Because RM5.30 for 100grams, quite expensive huh?!
Next,add on any toppings you like.
Lastly,weigh it and pay.
Taddaaa!Jeanette and I shared a cup.
After the movie,we had dinner at there too~
We had Chinese Food.
She recommended this to me.
The surroundings inside is nice and comfortable but a little bit too silent.
 Signature Congee
 Prawn Dumplings Noodles
Both of them are quite delicious for me =)

Then,Jeanette sent me home and our day ended.
However,we have planned more activities after this.
Looking forward to it.
Hey others,do join us next time so it will be more fun ya ^^
For those who plan to catch a movie,go ahead for "Burlesque".
Wonderful drama,excellent audio and visual effects,handsome actors and pretty actress,etc.
Thumbs up for this movie.

Oh ya!
The names I mentioned in this post are some of my ADP coursemates =)

No comments:

Post a Comment