Thursday, February 10, 2011

Rest In Peace, Dad

This new year was not that fun and happy as usual for me.
Dad went to a very very far place without a word.
Everything happened so suddenly.
Even until now I still can't believe that it actually happened.
My dad, the most wonderful and noble man in my life.
He takes care of us well and strives very hard to earn money for our education.
Oh, Dad !
How could you leave us so fast when we were still unprepared?
You promised to attend my convocation.
You promised to come and find me in U.S if I'm staying there.
You promised to wait for me to graduate and so you can retire.
Tears keep flowing out.
The sweet moments with you keep coming out.
I just can't accept your leaving.
Why didn't you wait?
At least let us see you for the last time.
*Sob*

I will study hard.
I will graduate from U.
I will be obedient.
We will take care of Mummy and your hardworks~

Do rest in peace, Daddy~
We love you~

1 comment:

  1. I know baby still miss your dad so much, but let carry on your life with your smile.
    don't be too sad ya~like what you said, your dad can really have a good rest and don't need to worry and overworked.
    you are right, you all must take care of your mum and cherish the person beside you.
    Take care baby~ I will always stay with you.

    ReplyDelete